We lead a team of landscape sales professionals that believe in style with substance. Our mission is simple: To bring excellence to our customer experience by providing superior and beautifully designed hardscape product to make beautiful outdoor spaces.
Why? We love backyards, we think building stuff is awesome and we like playing a role in creating people’s favorite place to hang out. We work day in and day out to be great educators for our customers, trendsetters for our homeowners and great partners for our retailers.
Now, we’re looking for a polished hunter and service-minded sales professional to further push our brand and maintain our position as leaders in the hardscape industry by introducing the Techo-Bloc option to local landscape contractors. Maybe shake the boots of our competitors by your energy and take on the very rewarding responsibility of representing our product line to build on our solid reputation and continue to carve our way into unchartered territories.
Help us get to the next level… From 5 employees in 1989, we have grown to over 580. Today’s Techo-Bloc Group comprises three production facilities in Canada, five new leading-edge plants in the USA, and six wholesale distribution centers located in Ontario, Ohio, North Carolina, Massachusetts, and Illinois. All Techo-Bloc facilities perpetuate our commitment to creativity and excellence to proudly serve over 750 specialty landscape retailers all over the USA & Canada It’s an exciting challenge and one we need you to help us achieve!!
Now for the nitty-gritty:
- Lead and develop your sales territory by connecting with local contractors.
- Ensure Techo-Bloc’s brand consistency and service excellence across all sales channels
- Develop activities & communicate Product Knowledge giving our contractor partners support in growing their success too!
- Conceptualize and oversee sales strategy to best achieve new targets and increase your personal bottom line.
- Work closely with the Sales Mangers and Sales Coordinators to approach your agenda with a unified front and best practices.
- Lead and collaborate with Dealers and Contractors supporting win-win scenarios.
- Ensure that all deliverables are available to your network and to the highest standard in terms of visual appearance, branding requirements, design specs and user experience best practices.
- Document daily activities using our CRM so that we can use our BI to help you build your sales base and close deals.
- Enable and train the team at the dealers giving them the tools and resources to “sell” for you!
- Demonstrate expertise in CRM, Excel, PowerPoint
- Research, identify, exchange and share awesome product placement examples on Social Media and stay connected.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the reputation of the company as a sales leader.
What will get you in the door:
- Strong and Ambitious Work Ethic
- Post Secondary Education
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service or direct sales experience
- Expert at outside the box thinking and solution solving within the guidelines of the company policies creating wins for both the company and the customer.
- Experience planning, supporting and marketing communications, sales, and events.
What we’re really looking for is a hunter who knows how to bring the noise. That can uplift and empower the sales momentum inside their territory, take feedback and turn it into positivity and give us a strong advantage in winning the wallet share of a very healthy industry!
If you’re that guy or gal, apply. We’re dying to meet you!APPLY NOW