Do you know Techo-Bloc’s precious stones?
We’re landscape design aficionados that believe in style with substance. Our mission is simple: design and manufacture a high-quality product that brings fashion, décor and design to outdoor spaces.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
For its head office in St-Hubert, Techo-Bloc inc. is seeking a Production Planner, that will be in close communication and collaboration with the Logistics, Finance, Sales, and Marketing department to forecast all future production needs. He will ensure that all timelines for production orders are respected.
About the Role:
- Organize, plan and validate all production orders with the team;
- Planning the materials and human resources needed for each production order;
- Explain all variances to standard costs for production orders and bring improvements;
- Carefully monitor the project’s budgets and take appropriate actions;
- Forecast of the monthly demand for all material, per site;
- Create merchandising replenishment strategies (using MRP) for our different hubs and sites;
- Create the purchase requirements for purchaser and production orders for production team (using MRP).
- University or College degree in business administration or logistics;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Strong interrelation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (excel);
- Experience with ERP systems.
Techo-Bloc foster a culture of innovation where each individual brings a special touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
You will have the opportunity to:
- live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion;
- develop your skills and grow;
- have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
- have an interesting remuneration and several benefits as well as a bonus program.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.