Sales Rep Post
Our company is attracted to strong energy, high performance individuals who love sales. A person who can understand that our customers have to win for us to win. That want to give excellent service and have an instinct for growing the bottom line. We want a strategic professional to further push our brand and maintain our position as leaders in the hardscape industry by closing on new sales opportunities by creating a plan and using our corporate resources to ensure growth.
Your impact will help us get to the next level… From 5 employees in 1989, we have grown to over 580. Today’s Techo-Bloc Group comprises three production facilities in Canada, five new leading-edge plants in the USA, and six wholesale distribution centers located in Ontario, Ohio, North Carolina, Massachusetts, and Illinois. All Techo-Bloc facilities perpetuate our commitment to creativity and excellence to proudly serve over 750 specialty landscape retailers all over the USA & Canada It’s an exciting challenge and one we need you to help us achieve!
Now for the nitty-gritty:
- Lead and develop your sales territory.
- Ensure Techo-Bloc’s brand consistency and service excellence across all sales channels
- Develop activities & communicate Product Knowledge giving our dealer partners support in growing their success too!
- Conceptualize and oversee sales strategy to best achieve new targets and increase your personal bottom line.
- Work closely with the Sales Mangers and Sales Coordinators to approach your agenda with a unified front and best practices.
- Share and collaborate with your team, company Sales Directors, Dealers and Contractors supporting win-win scenarios
- Ensure that all deliverables are available to your network and to the highest standard in terms of visual appearance, branding requirements, design specs and user experience best practices
- Feed our Business Intelligence by documenting daily activity purpose using CRM. CRM is our portal to help you build your sales base and close deals.
- Enable and train the team at the dealers giving them the tools and resources to sell for you!
- Demonstrate expertise in CRM, Excel, PowerPoint
- Research, identify, exchange and share awesome product placement examples on Social Media and stay connected.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the reputation of the company as a sales leader.
What will get you in the door:
- Strong and Ambitious Work Ethic
- Post Secondary Education
- A minimum of 2 years of experience selling into a dealer network
- Expert at outside the box thinking and solution solving within the guidelines of the company policies creating wins for both the company and the customer.
- Experience planning, supporting and marketing communications, sales, and events.
- Must have a valid passport and be able to come to Canada for Head Office training/meetings.
We love backyards, we think building stuff is awesome and we like playing a role in creating people’s favorite place to hang out. We work day in and day out to be great educators for our customers, trendsetters for our homeowners and great partners for our retailers.
If you think this is opportunity may be you r next great step in your career, send us your resume and let’s talkAPPLY NOW